Please choose the consult type/location that best suits your needs.
If you are having trouble finding an appointment time that will work for you or you are having an emergency please call me at 720.394.6995 and leave a detailed message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the DTC area office: I offer office appointments on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at Elevation Health, 9145 E. Kenyon Ave. #300:
- Initial Consultations – Complete evaluation of the breastfeeding relationship, including latch and feeding evaluation, oral function exam, breast care instruction, feeding plan, and pumping instruction as needed
- Follow Up Consultations – Continued care for established clients
- Weight Check/Mini-Consult – A shorter appointment ideal for established clients who need a step-down from follow ups, or for new clients needing a weight check or to determine whether they need a full consultation
- Prenatal Consultations – Ideal for creating a strategy when a prior breastfeeding experience did not meet your goals, when you’ve had prior breast surgery, if your birth or your baby’s health present special challenges, or you simply want personalized instruction for successful breastfeeding initiation
- Pump Instruction – Personalized instructions with your pump or a rented pump (rent a pump from us!), including flange fitting and troubleshooting (fee does not include rental or additional supplies)
- Private Breastfeeding Class – Tailored for expectant parents of singletons or multiples
- Pumping/Back to Work Class – All the deets on how to pump, pump maintenance, and stacking the deck for continuing to breastfeeding after you return to work
In your home: Home consults (Initial, Follow Up, Prenatal, Pump Delivery & Instruction) are available on Fridays, and emergencies can be accommodated on other days (see Emergencies below.) Additional charges apply for multiples, as they need a longer appointment.
Local service area: South Denver metro area from the I-70 corridor (including Northfield) to Centennial and Highlands Ranch, from Aurora to Littleton and Lakewood (east of C-470).
Additional fee area: I also serve clients in Douglas county. If you live outside my service area, please feel free to book an office consult or connect with the following IBCLCs:
Golden: Kristi Conroy IBCLC
Bailey/Pine area: Natalie Gates IBCLC
Boulder county/Broomfield/Longmont/Lyons: Kelly Euperio IBCLC
Westminster: Kelly Euperio IBCLC
Brighton/North Commerce City/Thornton: Gina Penka CPM RM IBCLC
About Insurance: Payment is due at time of service. I provide you a super bill at the time of the appointment so you can seek insurance reimbursement. You may find this helpful in seeking reimbursement: National Women’s Law Center – Tool Kit. I do not bill insurance directly.
Please click here for more information about what to expect at your lactation consult.
Sometimes you need to be seen immediately, even if it’s a weekend, after hours, or when no appointments seem to be available.
Examples of lactation emergencies:
– Becoming engorged to the point where you cannot feed or pump
– Your newborn has not fed for many hours (more than 6) and won’t latch
– Anytime you’re having a crisis that you feel cannot wait
If this happens to you, please call me at 720.394.6995 and leave a detailed message if you don’t reach me right away. I will get back to you as soon as possible. I may be able to see you the same evening, I may give you detailed instructions to get you through the night and set up a time to come see you early the next day, or I may be able to refer you to a trusted colleague who can see you right away.