Please choose the consult type/location that best suits your needs.
If you are having trouble finding an appointment time that will work for you or you are having an emergency please call me at 720.394.6995 and leave a detailed message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the DTC area office: I offer office appointments on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at Elevation Health, 9185 E. Kenyon Ave. #195:
- Initial Consultations – Complete evaluation of the breastfeeding relationship, including latch and feeding evaluation, oral function exam, breast care instruction, feeding plan, and pumping instruction as needed
- Follow Up Consultations – Continued care for established clients
- Prenatal Consultations – Ideal for creating a strategy when a prior breastfeeding experience did not meet your goals, when you’ve had prior breast surgery, if your birth or your baby’s health present special challenges, or you simply want personalized instruction for successful breastfeeding initiation.
- Pump Instruction – Personalized instruction with your pump or a rented pump (rent a pump from us!), including flange fitting and troubleshooting (fee does not include rental or additional supplies).
- Private Classes – Breastfeeding Class – Tailored for expectant parents of singletons or multiples and Pumping/Back to Work Class – All the 411 on how to pump, pump maintenance, and stacking the deck for protecting your supply and breastfeeding relationship after you return to work.
Need to find an IBCLC a bit closer to home? I recommend the following colleagues:
Golden: Kristi Conroy IBCLC
Bailey/Pine area: Natalie Gates IBCLC
Boulder county/Broomfield/Longmont/Lyons: Kelly Euperio IBCLC
Westminster: Kelly Euperio IBCLC
Brighton/North Commerce City/Thornton: Gina Penka CPM RM IBCLC
About Insurance: Payment is due at time of booking. If you need a super bill, please request one at your appointment. You may find this helpful in seeking reimbursement: National Women’s Law Center – Tool Kit. I do not bill insurance directly.
Please click here for more information about what to expect at your lactation consult.
Sometimes you need to be seen immediately, even if it’s a weekend, after hours, or when no appointments seem to be available.
Examples of lactation emergencies:
– Becoming engorged to the point where you cannot feed or pump
– Your newborn has not fed for many hours (more than 6) and won’t latch
– Anytime you’re having a crisis that you feel cannot wait
If this happens to you, please call me at 720.394.6995 and leave a detailed message if you don’t reach me right away. I will get back to you as soon as possible. I may be able to see you the same evening, I may give you detailed instructions to get you through the night and set up a time to come see you early the next day, or I may be able to refer you to a trusted colleague who can see you right away.