Breastfeeding is natural… and learned.
You need the right support to begin your breastfeeding and parenting journey with confidence. A listening ear, a no-judgment zone, and someone focused on YOUR goals and needs.
As a lactation consultant I will support you as you overcome challenges to reach your individual breastfeeding goals. I combine evidence based techniques, specialized training, and years of experience with non-judgmental support and encouragement.
I'm Ana M. Hill IBCLC, your Denver Lactation Consultant!
I see families in my DTC area office for lactations consults and private breastfeeding classes. I also provide a variety of virtual services including prenatal consultations, classes, pumping consultations, and weaning consultations.
Services may be covered by some insurance policies. You can check policy benefits with Lactation Network.
I can help you overcome lactation challenges including:
- Sore or damaged nipples, blisters, or painful latch
- Breastfeeding your preemie
- Breastfeeding your multiples
- Questions about tongue tie
- Slow weight gain
- Low milk supply
- Oversupply (too much milk)
- Plugged ducts
- Painful pumping, unproductive pumping
- Supplementing/"triple feeding"
- Nipple confusion, nipple shield, or problems with bottles
- Managing sleeping and breastfeeding
- Refusing one side, or other odd breastfeeding habits