Breastfeeding is natural… and learned.
You need the right support to begin your breastfeeding and parenting journey with confidence. A listening ear, a no-judgment zone, and someone focused on YOUR goals and needs. I will support you as you overcome challenges to reach your individual breastfeeding goals. I combine evidence based techniques, specialized training, and years of experience with non-judgmental support and encouragement.
Some examples of challenges I can help you overcome:
- Sore or damaged nipples, blisters, or painful latch
- Breastfeeding your preemie
- Breastfeeding your multiples
- Slow weight gain
- Low milk supply
- Oversupply (too much milk)
- Plugged ducts
- Painful pumping, unproductive pumping
- Supplementing/”triple feeding”
- Nipple confusion, nipple shield, or problems with bottles
- Managing sleeping and breastfeeding
- Refusing one side, or other odd breastfeeding habits